Saturday December 15th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday December 15th

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hey, hey...what's up ladies?

Tamara, I hope you took it easy yesterday.

Still wet and damp here. Rained all day yesterday and although it's misty and cloudy outside now we are suppose to see some sunshine late in the afternoon. Not much on the agenda today. I still have my boarders until Thursday of next week. I struggle to get things done as it is but with them here I struggle even harder. I worry about them getting hurt while in my care. If I'm sitting, they sleep.......if I'm in the kitchen or moving around the house they want to see what I'm doing, so we've been watching a lot of Youtube videos.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Saturday December 15th

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, yeah for sunshine - after a few days of rain and no sunshine I just want to do nothing. How often do you keep your boarders? It seems like you have them a lot LOL

Jon is starting on tearing out the kitchen island today. He is putting in a bigger one. I told him I had to have “before” pictures and I got the look :lol: My goal is to get everything put up from vacation today (as I haven’t gotten everything done all week). Tommorrow is our anniversary and we have discussed going to The Cheesecake Factory in the city after church; we will see how he feels after the hard labor. Been cold and some rainy here the last two days; supposed to be warmer today and this next week.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan I did take it easy yesterday but we had a wedding to go to. Just stayed till after they said I do and then we ditched. It was a long program. Needless to say I went right to bed and fell asleep till 2:30. DH is at the grocery store right now. He has only called twice. lol
Becca can't wait to see before and after pics of your new island. Tell your husband that all guys give the same look! :mrgreen: I hope you make it to Cheesecake Factory!! Happy Anniversary!
Tonight is my side of the familys' Christmas party. I have most of the stuff together but I need 3 more presents so later today we are going to go shopping at Walgreens. haha We decided I would make that work since I don't want to be walking all over some store. I went to Barnes and Noble the other night for 15 minutes and was tired. Then I grabbed something the kids already have and didn't think about it till the next day so we already have a return and we are still a ways from Christmas :mrgreen:
DH changed sheets on all the beds. He is so funny, I just tell him what I need to do and he hurries to do it so I won't. This is one time I don't want to drag this out. I would rather feel good. haha
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies. . . just getting around to posting today. Getting ready to head out for haircuts, G and I are both in desperate need of one!!

Family has started to leave. Shawns brother Tim and his wife left this morning to head home for NC, and Scott and Deanna will fly out tomorrow for Arizona. Then we all can get back to our normal routines again!!

I did manage to drag the tree downstairs this morning. It's currently up and fluffed as well as it's going to get! Hoing to get the lights on it this evening, and then periodically add the ornaments throughout the day tomorrow.

Dinner at the inlaws again tonight. Guess I should be thankful that I don't have to cook, but I'm soooo tired of the constant going this week, not to mention having to work too, and feeling like everyone has to wait for me to get off. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”