Friday!!!!!! 12.14.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Friday!!!!!! 12.14.18

Post by Tamara »

What's up??

Not feeling so good this morning. moving slow. Hoping to get a few more things checked off the Christmas list. Just hanging at home. We have a wedding for my niece tomorrow. DH just keeps asking what I want him to bring home for dinner and all planned to just hang in the theatre room. I keep reminding them we need to go to this wedding. He is forgetting on purpose because he is not thrilled to go. I didn't even know her divorce was final and she's already jumping into another marriage.
I just want to pee! The feeling is strong and the urge is there but my good kidney is not working. The other kidney just keeps draining but this urge is driving me crazy. The dr. said that some people only pee out of one kidney. I had gone at least once a day but yesterday nothing. I just want to be fixed.
Working on thank you notes today and deciding if I want to start Christmas cards or let them slide this year.
Happy Friday!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Friday!!!!!! 12.14.18

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara don’t overtire yourself. My goodness sounds like you have tons to do. Make sure you take it somewhat easy this weekend, Tamara. My back is feeling better; ready for my scan to be done and over with so can figure out if my gallbladder is acting up or not. Just had work today and then dinner with friends tonight. Finally getting everything put up from our trip.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Friday!!!!!! 12.14.18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Take it easy Tamara.

Friday was another uneventful day. At least I wasn't on the phone all day. It rained the entire day the the dogs were very good considering. Only two little accidents all day.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”