Sunday - 12/9/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 12/9/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone -

Got home late last night after hanging out with all of Shawns, Deannas and Tims childhood (and now adult) friends at the bar. Crazy how much you learn about people when you're the only one NOT drinking. LOL

We are expected to be at the church around 2:15 today to decorate for the party, catering comes in @ 3:00 and then the festivities start at 3:30. So now we're just waiting around prepping for the week. laundry, homework, etc.

Not much else planned for the evening that I know of. Once Nanny (my MIL (Barb)) finds out that her family is here, she'll probably want us all to come over and hang out, play cards, etc.

Tamara - thinking about you today!!
Patti and Jan - any snow??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 12/9/18

Post by Tamara »

Just got home from the hospital and I'm starting to break out with cold sores all over my lips. So not cool! Feeling better today. Eating anyway. it's pretty awkward trying to pull on a pair of pants that can't go above your hips because of the port that they put in with a bag that's going to hang down for two weeks. Lovely. Lol
darling husband just put the tree up and now my granddaughter gets to come one day this week to decorate I'm not supposed to lift anything over 15 lbs so I won't be able to get any of the decoration boxes down. I think my week just got reconfigured. Looks like we will be taking it easy. Darling husband is going to make tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner. But he needs to run to the grocery store because we are out all of food for the week. I kind of sidetracked everything with this stupid kidney stone.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, glad to see you are home. I know not what you planned on during the Christmas season but prayerfully you will feel so much better after everything is over. Not much here today - we went to church, had our dinner at the church (I didn't help with picking anything up, etc.) cuz of my back and came home to my heating pad. When I got home realized DH had left his backpack down where the dogs go into so they ate a few Adkins bars that had chocolate on them :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: so know watching them to make sure they are okay. One has already gotten sick, we will see how they do the rest of the day.

Tammy, enjoy your family time.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara - glad you're home.
Tammy - no snow, just lots of rain.
Becca - you could give them a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide mixed with water to induce vomiting. Hoping they're both okay and feeling better soon.

It's been another wet and cold day here in SC. Some parts of the Carolina's saw snow but all we've seen so far is rain, and lots of it! I'm having to drag the dogs off the porch to get them to go outside to take care of their business, oh but let a squirrel pop out of the pecan tree and they're all out there in the rain trying to catch it. Baking a little bit today, three batches so far. It's the most I've baked in weeks. I still can't seem to stay on task but I guess it's normal considering.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

15.5" of snow :x Plus we ended up with no heat. We have an LP gas furnace and the seller told us the tank was almost full...not! Empty! Fortunately, we have a couple of space heaters so we are fine. It should all be melted in a day or two. I was able to get some unpacking done so it was all good.
Tamara, so glad you are home. It's ok to take it easy.
Jan, I'm sending you a BIG hug.
Tammy, have a fun party and enjoy the family.
Becca, hope your back and your dogs both get better soon.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:58 pm Tamara - glad you're home.
Tammy - no snow, just lots of rain.
Becca - you could give them a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide mixed with water to induce vomiting. Hoping they're both okay and feeling better soon.

It's been another wet and cold day here in SC. Some parts of the Carolina's saw snow but all we've seen so far is rain, and lots of it! I'm having to drag the dogs off the porch to get them to go outside to take care of their business, oh but let a squirrel pop out of the pecan tree and they're all out there in the rain trying to catch it. Baking a little bit today, three batches so far. It's the most I've baked in weeks. I still can't seem to stay on task but I guess it's normal considering.
I will have to remember that - but hopefully will never have to use it

Return to “Daily Chatter”