Sunday - 12/2/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 12/2/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Afternoon Ladies -

So what's everyone up to today?? I slept in until 10 am (that's apparently what a muscle relaxer will do for you) :shock: I took it pretty late last night as my back was hurting pretty badly and no idea what I did to it ??? Since I've been up, of course I've been hanging with jackie and E (who are currently napping), and just piddling around the house. When Jackie and E wake up, we're going to go have Mexican for lunch, along with G. Shawn opted out as he isn't a big fan, and is off with one of his friends splitting wood today.

Not much else planned for the day, other than to start prepping for the week ahead. . . .what's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 12/2/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Made a late breakfast for Kyle and myself. Afterwards we moved my bed to Jack's room leaving me a scrap space once again. He also went up in the attic to fetch Christmas decorations which I will probably put up some time tomorrow.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 12/2/18

Post by Tamara »

Just woke up to a beautiful white snow covered ground. Went to church and now we are chilling, scrapping until we move to the theatre room a little later. Hoping to get a challenge done. Just doing odds and ends.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”