Tuesday, Tuesday - 04/18/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday, Tuesday - 04/18/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Today is off to a beautiful start...Garrett has Jazz band practice @ 7:00 am this morning and is finishing up his breakfast now....then marching band practice tonight from 6 - 8 pm.

The rest of us will be going out for Mexican this evening, as it's not G's thing, and we're going to take advantage of our time. lol

Not really much on our agenda today other than work and spending time with Miss Everly and Jackie while they're here...

How about you?? What's on your agenda?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday, Tuesday - 04/18/17

Post by Beth »

Working in the yard today and getting the garden cleaned up so I can till it up. I am so ready to start planting!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

My 6 month Dr checkup at 10 and then jv baseball game at 100 and varsity bb game at 230 . Not sure how it is possible since varsity game is 20 minutes from jv game
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

It's supposed to be a beautiful day today, so I am sure we will spend some time outside enjoying it. I need to run to town and pick up a few groceries, and I'm hoping to scrap some tonight!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Sunshine snd 80 degrees today here. I need to call our insurance company and get a couple of blood tests. The rheumatologist wants to start me on a biologic intravenous medicine to try and get the RA under control, but we have to test for tuberculosis and hepatitis b and c first. Also need to make a Walmart run for the stuff that I can't tell Mike to get when he gets groceries (either it's a feminine product or something crafty and he has no idea what or where it is) and get birthday cards and money off to grandson Ethan, who will be sixteen on Friday.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I was suppose to spend the day at the lake with family but it's cloudy out today so I'm baking and dehydrating instead. I already have both dehydrators going and the last load of laundry in the dryer. Also need to mow inside the dog's fence before it rains.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I started out ironing and sewing, but haven't made much progress. I'm just piddling around. Switching out my Easter decorations for Spring décor! Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi everyone! Hope it was a good day - sounds like everyone had pretty good days!
My first day back at work in over a week was tiring. I'm just not used to being up and going after this flu.
It was a good day, followed by four hours of tutoring, so I am nice and tired. 9:15 and I've only been home 40 minutes.
Winding down and heading to bed!

Return to “Daily Chatter”