Friday - 11/30/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 11/30/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Headed out the door now for work! Going to be a long day. Right after work I'm driving to Jersey Shore (town) about 30 minutes away for a concert (all county band) and then home by 9-9:30 pm. I still need to get everything ready for tomorrow as well - new month, with new challenges!!

Becca - not sure if you're checking in today or not, but Petra is looking for your address for the travelling bax swap.

I'll check in later tonight as I'm running a bit late this morning,
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Friday - 11/30/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Heading to Hartsville after the mail runs. I may meet my mom for lunch and run a few errands afterwards. Also picking my sister up, she will be staying with me for a few days to help move furniture. I'm hoping to have a dedicated scrap space by the the first of next week.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Running more errands today and just hanging out. Hope to do the last challenge of the month before a new month starts.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Tammy enjoy the band!
Jan can't wait to see your new scrap space!
Patti! You are rocking the challenges. I am hoping to do a layout today as well IT was on my agenda yesterday but I ended up shuttling kids and my daughter to work and dance and karate because her car was in the shop. I am running to joAnns this morning. Looking for a better price on an 8x10 shadow box. The one I went to the other day didn't have any and then I went to Michaels yesterday and they were $11.50 on 50% off. This project is costing more that I anticipated. When we did it as a sisters craft, my brother made them for us for free and they were awesome! had no idea they would be so much more. Dang!!!
DH wants to watch the university football game tonight because they are actually playing it on a non cable channel. Guess going out to dinner is off the table. :mrgreen:
I woke up with a sore throat and am not thrilled about it. :oops: :twisted: :|
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hoping on here for just a few minutes; I sent Petra and you my address, Tammy - sorry I didn't even notice :shock: Enjoy the band. Jan, hope you and your mom have a good visit and don't overwork yourselves. Patti, hope you are enjoying your down time. Tamara, good luck on the shadow boxes and hope you sore throat goes away.

Getting ready to leave work a lil early as bad weather is coming in and I haven't even finished packing. Ya'll have a good week and will "see" ya'll in a week.

Return to “Daily Chatter”