Tuesday - 11/27/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 11/27/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Getting ready to head off to work. G has already left for school. Today is his first day back since he got his car, so he left a few minutes early to go to the office to get a school parking permit. It felt really odd not to take him, as I've taken him to school almost every single morning for the last how ever many years. :(

Last night at work was very traumatic for him. While he was finishing up work and getting ready to leave, a pug w/ a tumor died. There were four people working on the poor thing and they were doing whatever needed done to try and save the poor dog. Garrett said that once they started working on the dog, he was stuck in the room and could not leave. Poor kid said he had to watch blood flying, tubes being placed, etc and the poor dog still didn't make it. Heck I would have been traumatized myself. . . he walked in shaking last night so I knew something was wrong.

Not much on my agenda (that I know of yet) tonight. I'm sure with Jackie and Everly still here, we'll wind up doing something even if it is just going out to dinner or something, as Garrett is off tonight as well.

What's everyone else have planned today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 11/27/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Not much on today's agenda....a little cleaning, a little organizing. Need to make a couple of phone calls. Also need to pay my sales and use tax for the Barkery.....I forgot to do it last month. :roll: Might bake depending on how the rest of the day goes.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Finished up house paperwork....might get to close on Friday instead of next Monday. We are inheriting a dog and piano with the house. Baked cookies for a party this weekend and scrapped.
Jan, I used to forget to pay those taxes all the time. The government was always very kind to me....mainly because I hardly owed them anything.
Tammy, that would be a very hard start of a job experience.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I can see him totally being upset (I would have too); Jan just ask for mercy of the sales/use tax and they might waive it for you (if you have penalty & interest). It was so busy at work I don't think I set my butt in my office chair for longer than 30 minutes all day. Home now working on church books getting them done up to the middle of December so I don't have to worry about them while I am gone
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Jeff, Erica and little Isla are coming tomorrow for a visit; Mike and Mom haven't met Isla yet, so we're excited! I decorated the tree and put out my Christmas displays, except for my Nativity set. Mike will vacuum and clean the floors in the morning. We need to go to Gray's Tavern one day so Jeff can get a "slopper", a local Pueblo specialty.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Apparently I have been very busy all day. I didn't even make it downstairs to the computer. So I will just chat with you on my phone for a minute. I should be getting to sleep. I sewed all morning and did a little Christmas shopping. Just have to finish up the ribbons on the dish towels tomorrow morning and then maybe I can head to the scraproom to get some challenges done.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”