Monday - 11/26/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 11/26/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Getting ready to head out to work in a few minutes. Shawn left hours ago As for G, good thing I checked the school website last night, or I would have sent him to school, and he doesn't go back until tomorrow. Everly and Jackie of course are still sleeping, as well as all of her animals.

Not much planned for this afternoon that I know of. G has to work, and I think Jackie wants to go to Michaels or somewhere like that as she brought her vinyl but forgot something that goes with it?? Not sure as I don't work with vinyl.

Have a great one ladies - I'll check in later!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 11/26/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home in my pj's kind of day. It's cold and wet outside right now but the sun is suppose to come out and warm things up later in the day. Not much on the agenda, laundry, dinner, dogs.......might even put a batch of treats in the oven.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have a dentist appointment this morning. Just my six month cleaning. Hoping it goes well. Running to the post office before and I may run to JoAnns for some Hallloween fabric. I still have a towel to get finished for some one and the Halloween print I have isn't doing it for me.
I'm hoping to sew this afternoon. We have Lindsey Stirling tickets for tonight so I have to have dinner ready as soon as DH comes home. I am just making lettuce wraps so that should be easy. I still have the plaid challenge to work on.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Lazy day for me. I laid in bed and finished a book this am. Been a long time since I have done that. Need to look at some recipes to take to a Christmas party on Sat. What! How can it be this time of the year already! We close on our house next Monday and then will be spending the week moving so I need to start packing up the condo. Not much else going on.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Me and the doggies slept in this morning; I have a hair app't this afternoon but right now I'm working on getting one of my scrapbooks finished up and on the shelf :) Got to scan more pages I did recently, too

Return to “Daily Chatter”