Sunday - 11/25/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 11/25/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies -

I'm with you Becca on the "not feeling well" thing. I got up with Garrett at 6 this morning (to get him up for work), but was up most of the night with cramps and just not feeling well. I went back to bed and slept until G walked in at noon from work. Apparently everyone must of thought I needed the rest as no one woke me :shock:

Not much going on here today. Everly is still sleeping and Jackie is also napping. Garrett went to hang out with some friends until time for him to go back to work at 5. I'm going to order some more pictures today, and plan some layouts. Not really in a position to "scrap" just yet, but with the purge I'm more aware of what's in my stash now and can plan accordingly.

What's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 11/25/18

Post by Tamara »

just packaging etsy orders for my morning postal run. Went to church. Need to make dinner in an hour. I wanted to use the insta pot again but want to have parmasean chicken so waiting to find a good recipe. I want to clean up the scrap room a bit. Put the sewing machine back up for the week. I have a lot of sewing to catch up on. Probably going to watch another episode of the Good doctor tonight. I have more pics to delete from my phone now that we know they are on my computer and a hard drive. Apparantly I had 15,000 on my phone and that is why it took DH so long to do maintenance on my computer yesterday. I am running out of room everywhere. LOL I estimate that I take about 1200 pics a month. I wish I could delete the ones I don't need immediately but I never take the time to do that. Yikes!!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Just got home from a "late" Thanksgiving dinner with the family that adopted us when we moved to NC. What a wonderful group of new friends. Now I need to catch up on some scrapping!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Feeling better today; hope you feel better, Tammy.

Had church this morning; came home and did the nap thing, too. I did do some scrapping and also some "cleaning up" - going through my photos in my Adobe and sorting the next photos to scrap (that sort of thing). Trying to get some more photos put up in photo albums that I want to keep but not necessarily scrap. Also, making sure DH is packed for our trip as we never know what time he is going to get off during the week.

Return to “Daily Chatter”