Saturday - 11/24/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday - 11/24/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Up at 6:00 again this morning, lol, but not for work, but because someone else has to. Today is Gs first weekend day working, and it's an all day affair. He has to be there at 7:30 am and work until 5:00 pm or later until all the pens are cleaned and all the animals are walked. He's already mentioned his first paycheck, and this is only his second day of work. :shock:

Jackie and Everly are still here. Of course, they're still sleeping! Not sure what the day holds for us just yet, but I'm sure we'll figure something out!! I'm hoping to work in my scrap room a bit this morning as I have a few bills that came in during the week that I'd like to go ahead and take care of. I may do that right after G leaves for work and get that done. Other than that, my day is pretty open. Perhaps I'll just sit in here a bit and enjoy the quiet until the rest of the house wakes up.

What's everyone else's plans for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday - 11/24/18

Post by Tamara »

First up this morning we made egg McMuffins for breakfast. I had some yummy black forest lunch meat and swiss cheese. Then I made cupcakes for a funeral luncheon this afternoon. Now I am in a pickle. Photobucket finally won't let me in without paying. I avoided it for a long time by bypassing it. Not it won't take an upload. Not sure how I will get pics to post here now. I do have an adobe shop program that we paid for and it is on my computer. It is not as user friendly for me and it drives me crazy. Guess I need to hone my skills and figure it out. It will be frustrating because I will have to take the pics off my phone before I can load them and it will take extra time. I am all about the simple.
What do you all use to upload your pics here?

Just hanging at home on a snowy day. Thrilled that we have a couple of inches blanketing our yard.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Saturday - 11/24/18

Post by sdwhru »

A sorta lazy day here but partially 'cuz I have felt so bad today - my stomach has killed me off and on for more than a week. I keep thinking it will go away - we will see. But I'm finally scrapping now - working on the list challenge.

Tamara, I think you can upload to FB (set to private) and copy the link and paste here, but I'm not a 100% sure about that. Probably any place you upload photos you can do that. I know to upload to the gallery here I have to resize my photos and I use an online site for that....not sure if any of this is any help or not; let me know and I will try to answer any other questions if possible

Return to “Daily Chatter”