Friday November 23

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Friday November 23

Post by Jan Mosier »

Morning ladies. It's Black Friday......who's shopping and who's not?

It's a quiet morning here. The pups are up, they've been out, fed, out again. They're all inside now and are starting to settle down down. It's a little chilly here this morning. Not much on the agenda today. I have a few household chores I would like to get done while the pups are being good. I also need to make a run to Tractor Supply to pick up another bag of dog food. Kyle asked if I would help with an outside project today. So that pretty much sums up my day. Jack's daughter is also in town. She's at her mother's now and will be here tonight or in the morning.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Friday November 23

Post by sdwhru »

I'm doing my online - I do have to run to town later to the bank and pick up some gift bags at the dollar store. Otherwise a quiet day and should be able to get some scrapping in
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies. I’m currently sitting at work trying to post from my phone. It’s always so difficult for me so I usually get frustrated and give up. Lol 😂

I would have tried before work but I had a tiny human in my arms up until I walked out the door! Miss E loves her Nana - and it practically brought tears to my eyes when she pointed at me and called me “Nana”.

Everyone is home today but me. But it is what it is right? Can’t really complain.

No Black Friday shopping for me, but Jackie does want to run to Old Navy once I get off work.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Lazy day for me. Both DH and I have the day off. ..first time in years! And I'm laying on the sofa and reading and he is laying on the sofa and sleeping. Plan on getting some scrapping in later today...just finished my book. I like this "retired" stuff!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan good luck with your outside project. It sounds like a lot of pups love you like crazy!
Becca online shopping sounds good to me!
Patti being retired really is the best!! all of a sudden things that need to get done can always wait till the next day, No pressure. I love it!
Tammy so sweet when you hear the name "Nana" from that sweet little one. Just think how happy she will be to see you when you get home.

I mentioned to DH this morning when my foot was stinging so bad that maybe we should try a magnetic blanket. I hadn't heard of them until someone on facebook was talking about them. So he went on Amazon and bought e one. Black Friday price. and it will be hear Sunday. Hope it really works. I have a heavy afghan I fold and stick my feet under but lately they feel like they are floating and it isn't helping. I also just bought some phone things. They were $1 for the peeking mickey. I thought they would make great stocking stuffers as well as gits for my Disney friend.

I'm planning on sewing in a bit and we are grilling ribs for dinner. Just another sweet cozy day.Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

It's been a quiet day here. I had a nasty headache last night so I'm taking things slow today. I just posted my "Lists" challenge layout and I'm going to start my "Plaid" layout after I get my laundry out of the dryer. Mike and I have a "date night" planned, provided the wind dies down; it's really howling right now.

Return to “Daily Chatter”