Happy Thanksgiving Ladies - 11/22/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies - 11/22/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

My house is full, and I am very, very happy and Thankful!! Jackie and Everly arrived here safely yesterday and I'm super excited!! Not to mention yesterday was a straight up crazy and exciting day for us!! For those of you without Facebook, We bought G his first car, he started his first job at the animal hospital and his college acceptance letter arrived in the mail!!

G's actually at the grocery store now running some last minute errands for items that we've forgotten. He wanted to say no, but Shawn pointed out the fact that he isn't allowed to say no! LOL

So we're going to the inlaws in just a bit, what's everyone else have planned?? Happy Thanksgiving.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Ladies - 11/22/18

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We are just chillin' at home - DH has chores to do (LOL), he only has the one day off and we have our nontraditional Thanksgiving. But now that I think about it we never have a traditional Thanksgiving so maybe this is our traditional Thanksgiving?!?!?!

Anyways, I have much to be thankful for, but wanted to say I'm also thankful for this site and the online friends here :)

Tammy saw the posts on FB but just wanted to say congrats to G - for all three things; so exciting for him (and you)
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Thanksgiving! We went out to eat as planned and the food was delicious. No cooking, no clean up and we had a traditional meal with all the fixings! Best of all, we didn't know a single person at the restaurant. No hugs, no I'm so sorry. We were able to sit down and enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal and leave.....best 12 bucks we ever spent. We were amazed to see so many people eating out this Thanksgiving, some with families and some, just couples. This very well may become a Thanksgiving tradition for us.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Happy Thanksgiving! We went to Black Mountain to our son's house with about 30 other people...or I should say his friend's house who he rents a room from. They are all part of his adopted family. The crazy thing was when we got there we discovered that we had lived close to all of these people at one point in our lives and had friends in common. Small world.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”