Wednesday, November 21

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday, November 21

Post by Jan Mosier »

Morning ladies. It's been an uneventful morning here. I just put my second batch of treats in the oven so I can dehydrate them and get them down to the Re-Tail store in Hartsville. They called last week to let me know they were running low on treats and it has taken me this long to get down there to restock. I can't seem to focus and stay on task these days. I will also be picking my sister up this evening, she will be staying the night and she, Kyle and I will go out for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. My boarders will also be arriving sometime today and I will have them over the holidays as well. Should be an interesting evening being that my sister is not a dog lover and I will have 17 here by the end of the day! :o :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday, November 21

Post by Tamara »

oh your sister is going to love you, having 17 dogs. I hope you didn't tell her and she will just be surprised!! :o
We are heading to a restaurant with family this year to for our Thanksgiving meal.
I'm sure it's hard to stay on task and that's ok. Just move slowly and you will soon be up to speed. It's always nice to reflect on what you did get done in a day.
DH is off again. I am trying to scrapbook this morning and this afternoon I need to exercise and sew. This evening we are going to Luminara. It's a big event with LOTS of Christmas lights. We still don't have snow so it won't be the same but at least we won't freeze either.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Wednesday, November 21

Post by sdwhru »

Me and some girlfriends are going to see Instant Family after work and eat at Cracker Barrel; then just hanging around the house tomorrow for us.

Return to “Daily Chatter”