Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hey everyone! Yes, I know it's been awhile. Haven't scrapped in forever but hoping to do so soon. Next week I plan to dust off my scrap furniture and supplies and re arrange my scrap space with the hopes it will motivate me to scrap. Hope you all are doing well. Will check in later.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Post by Patti »

Jan, it's good to hear from you.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Good to see you back, Jan. Hope to see some pages soon!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello jan!!!!!!! Man have we missed you!! :D can't wait to see you scrap again!

I took all day running around to grocery stores trying to find candy corn. If I ever do this blessing mix again I will definitely buy a bag at Halloween and hide it. :lol: :lol:
DH is taking a vacation day so we went to lunch and shopping for a dress jacket for him. We scored at Penneys. It was 50% off $180 coat so we were getting it for $90 Then when we got to the register they wanted to know if we wanted to reopen my cc there and get another 40% of purchase pls $10 off. Duh!! DH hated it and didn't want to take the time. I said seriously you do not want to save another $40. He caved and when finished we got the coat for $59 That was a DEAL!! He says he just doesn't like to do that because it dings your credit. I said really when was the last time we opened an account? Busted!! It's been over ten years or more so seriously it was worth the extra few minutes. Silly Men!
Just hanging at home now for the rest of the day. Hoping to scrap tonight!
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, I've missed "seeing" you and have been wondering how you are doing. Tamara, how could you not take another $31; really?!?!?!?!

Busy day - trying to make sure things at work are taken care of before the two days off; I have to go to Dollar Tree on Friday to get some bags to put some gifts in for the Baptist Girls Home. Me and a co-worker did our DHS christmas child shopping Monday, so that's another thing off the list. I usually wrap all the gifts for the Baptist Girls Home but begged off this year as leaving for vacation in a week or so. Supposed to go to the movies tomorrow night after work

Return to “Daily Chatter”