Monday - 11/19/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 11/19/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Another cold Monday morning here in Pennsylvania. Typical day at work for me, and then a trip to the SPCA to drop G off to volunteer and pick up our cat. They've had her since last Monday. Between keeping an eye on her after surgery, and the snow, and the SPCA closing early she's been there a whole week. . . totally missing her!

Shawn is supposed to leave work early today to go to the bank and discuss getting a car loan for Gs car, and then to the car dealership. I'm still on the fence as this is a big deal and he's my baby, too hard for me to watch this growing up thing....no one mentioned that this would be the hardest part. It seemed so much different with Jackie. Perhaps it's because he's my baby??

Any whoo, everyone have a great day and I'll check in later.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 11/19/18

Post by Tamara »

DH is home today so we will be hanging together! Just getting ready to make lunch. This afternoon we are taking our grandson Ax throwing. Seems to be the new thing! Have any of you done it? Then tonight we are going to his house for dinner. I cannot believe I have a fifteen year old grandson! :shock:
I clean all the bathrooms, toilets, sinks and counters as well as tub and shower. The whole shebang! They are sparkling. I've changed sheets on all the beds and done a couple batches of wash. It's already almost noon. How will I fit my exercise in? I need to run to the party store to find containers for my blessing mix.

I had two ladies stop by this morning and purchase Christmas oven dishtowels. I'm not doing to bad in that dept. I still have orders to fill for people.
'Happy Monday! It's going to be a great week!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”