Sunday - 11/18/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 11/18/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies.

So what's on YOUR agenda today?? I'm finishing up some laundry today, and some other housework that I've been putting off. Jackie and Everly should be here either late Monday night or early Tuesday (super excited about that) and will be here until Everlys birthday on 12/4. Seriously cannot believe that she's goning to be two years old.

G starts his job on Wednesday and I helped him set up his calendar on his phone. I honestly cannot believe he's never used it up until this point! He plans on going to the movies today, but needs to clean his room first. Getting a bit of attitude about that, but oh well.

Still working in my room! I'm soooo happy with the progress and space that I sat in here last night just looking around admiring my stuff again! That in itself is a great feeling!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Sunday - 11/18/18

Post by sdwhru »

I need to start a load of laundry before we go to church. That way will be ready to go into dryer when get home. Coming home to hibernate - was 60 yesterday today 30. Going to scrap some today.

Glad you are making progress on your room. A teenager would never give you attitude about something they don’t really want to do. :lol: :lol:
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello1 I started this earlier but my computer blacked out. Ran out of power and by the time I figured it out and plugged it back in it was time to get ready for church. :lol:
Don't be too hard on Garrett, I don't use my calendar in my phone either. :mrgreen:
I am just unpacking scrap supplies tonight and working on a mini album for one of the Activity Day girls. I wanted to work on it at the retreat but didn't have time with all the projects. When they pick a book, it takes all day to put it together. DH has vacation days off this week so my days will be different with him home. I do have to sew a bit though I just got 10 more orders and still have a few from last week to get on. It's looking like a pretty productive time with my towels this year. It's not $$ that I count on but I will be glad to cushion my savings for retreats. lol I actual have all next years paid except June and August. I had to grab September and November this weekend because they fill up fast.
Just put meatloaf and potatoes in the oven. I don't think I have ever made a meatloaf for just the two of us so it is kinda weird but I was in the mood for an easy baked meal. I'm sure after dinner we will watch something in the theatre room. We have four episodes out there of the shows we watch.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Mom and I have been on our own since Wednesday morning; Mike drove to Wisconsin for a visit with Kristen and her family. He hadn't seen them since December 2015, and he hadn't met Teddy. He will be home some time tomorrow. Jeff, Erica and Isla are coming the week after Thanskgiving. Mike and Mom are excited about meeting Isla. I can't wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks!

Return to “Daily Chatter”