Friday - 11/16/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 11/16/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Evening Everyone -

Just got through paying some bills. . .good to go until next week! :) It's crazy how much things cost! All of Gs ER visit bills are coming in as well as his therapy sessions. $30 a pop once a week. . .it doesn't seem like much at the time, but when you sit down to pay them you're like woah!!

Not much going on here. I got stuck pulling out of my driveway this morning, so that wasn't any fun, I think the final snow total was somewhere between 8-10 inches. It was soooo beautiful yesterday, but never fun to drive in it!! Half day at work for me today, as I have to work tomorrow. Spent most of the afternoon hanging out with G, and even cooked dinner. I figured it was the least I could do since Shawn had to come all the way home this morning and help me dig my car out.

Getting ready to browse pinterest for a layout that I'd like to lift as I'm actually feeling a bit creative, and have space to scrap now!! That's super exciting.

So, since it's so late. . . .what did everyone do today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Friday - 11/16/18

Post by sdwhru »

Went and spent the day at Pawhuska, OK; went to The Mercantile (Pioneer Woman) and P-Town Pizza and all the little stores in the town. We walked like 2 miles or more; didn't buy lots but just had a good time

Return to “Daily Chatter”