Thursday - 11/15/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 11/15/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Heading out the door here in a few minutes. It's my late day and I'm dreading it. Snow is supposed to start around noon. The school has already called, and they're releasing the kids at 12:15 pm today. I'm working til 530, and still haven't gotten used to driving in the snow, much less in the dark in the snow....uughhhh! Good thing I live fairly close!!

No marching band practice tonight, so we should all have a pretty "chilled" evening tonight!! My pictures that I ordered last week arrived yesterday so I'm hoping to weed through them today. If I like the quality I'll probably order more! :mrgreen:

Well, gotta run, have to be clocked in by 9 - have a great one.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - 11/15/18

Post by Tamara »

Got up early to get going on everything I needed to do! This week has been so busy crazy! Last night I went to Heidi Swapps shop and create. The projects were soooo cute! DH said not to bring anymore Christmas decorations in the house because we have no where to store them. I told him that his office closet has plenty of room. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Today I am hurrying to get my table treats for the retreat tonight. I always take something to my friends. I actually found nutcrackers at the dollar store and bought every one they had. :mrgreen: I put them in a clear Christmas bag with Christmas wrapped mini snickers. They do look pretty cute. I still have to get my scrap stuff organized to take and I have a 90 minute massage in an hour so I am on full speed ahead. :D
Maybe next week my life will slow down.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Thursday - 11/15/18

Post by sdwhru »

I hate driving in the snow as it rarely snows here, plus I am like if something happens to my vehicle from driving in the snow is my employer paying the deductible? Hope you made it home safely, Tammy. I don't know how G handles being around all the animals; I would want to take them all home. Sounds pretty cool for a first job. Tamara, your pictures were amazing!! Looks like such fun with Heidi.

I have a basketball game to go to then my friend should be in after that and we are getting up EARLY to head to Pawhuska to eat breakfast at The Mercantile and pizza later in the day at P-Town Pizza. Gonna walk the town and check it out while we are there, too. Since I have no idea what time I will get home tomorrow evening, ya'll might not "see" me on so Happy Friday (eve)

Return to “Daily Chatter”