Wednesday - 11/14/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 11/14/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello ladies.

Just wanted to check in real quick. . . was running behind this morning and didn't have time to post. Once I got home, Shawn was already home, and we pretty much sat down to eat and watched a few episodes of the Gifted. Now he's snoozing in his recliner, and I'm waiting for G to call. He's at the high school playing in the band @ the Powder Puff game. . .He's quite sick, but wanted to go!

Not much else happening today. . .pretty boring day to be honest!

G did get the job yesterday. They offered it to him on the spot. We got his work permit today, and he starts next Wednesday.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Wednesday - 11/14/18

Post by sdwhru »

So what kind of job is it? And is this his first "real" job? Mine was busy - taking DH's car to dealer; working; going to pick it back up. I still have some errands to run tomorrow too. Just one more work day this week - yeah!!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

He'll be working at an animal hospital, walking the animals and cleaning the kennels. It's it first real job. Since he already volunteers at the SPCA doing the same thing, he decided that he might as well get paid for it.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:32 am He'll be working at an animal hospital, walking the animals and cleaning the kennels. It's it first real job. Since he already volunteers at the SPCA doing the same thing, he decided that he might as well get paid for it.
As you can see I was on the go from sunup to sundown yesterday. I didn't want to miss this.
That will be a fun job for him. It's always better when you get $$ for working!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”