It's Tuesday - 11/13/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Tuesday - 11/13/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Getting ready to head out the door on this dreary rainy day . . . wishing I could stay home today, as I'm a bit tired.

Garrett is still sick, wound up taking him to the doctor yesterday. He has a right ear infection and a sinus infection. Poor kid HAS to go to school today, as he has a job interview right after school and then Senior ALL COUNTY band practice at 6:00 pm. He's definitely turing into a man, as he whined all evening. LOL

Not much else going on today. Our foster momma cat was dropped off last night, as well as the cat (kitten at the time) that we fostered / adopted from the first time. Apparently she's developed a hernia in her incision site and it kept growing. We took her to our vet, and he won't touch it, stated that the person who did her spaying needed to fix it. That was the SPCA. So she'll be having surgery again today. not sure if she'll get to come home this afternoon or not.

Work is going to be cray cray today. We've already had 3 call offs this morning and it's not even 7:30, so it'll be just myself and one other girl with four providers today. Again, I'm tired. LOL.

What's everyone else have planned today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: It's Tuesday - 11/13/18

Post by Patti »

It's a rainy day here also. I'm running errands, doing some shopping, laundry and scrapping/reading time...not much else to do on a rainy day.
Our house in WI closes in 2 days and I will be so happy to have that part of the journey done with. A couple more weeks and we move again. Will be nice to be out of the condo---although it has been nice--and have a yard again. We will inherit a dog with the house. He's an older dog and I didn't have the heart to kick him out of his home. Have a great day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Activity Day girls today. We are making chocolate cupcakes and taking them to people. teaching service and joy!
I need to run grab some navy blue dish towels to finish my Bronco order. I think I'll run out early to get errands out of the way. My sewing machine is still up, I could sew a bit.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I am feeling better today, thanks, Barb! Was a busy day at work - meeting new clients and taking care of this and that. Trying to make sure everything is taken care of since I will be off Friday. Also, trying to get everything finished up for our vacation in a few weeks. Making sure the house is clean as we will have company this weekend, too. Have to take the hubby's car to the dealership tomorrow for paintless dent repair as someone scuffed his car pretty good. Have no idea when they did it either.

Return to “Daily Chatter”