Happy Monday! 11.12.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Happy Monday! 11.12.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! It's going to be a great week. I'm hoping to get some sewing done today. I have 8 custom orders to fill. I have an ironing basket staring me in the face. I would love to do Beths' challenge and I need to exercise today. My weight is still the same but my blood sugars are super high. Dang!! I hate it! I need to get started on Christmas but that will have to wait till another day.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Happy Monday! 11.12.18

Post by sdwhru »

It is snowing here so I stayed home and hibernated today plus I had a major headache. Got our new health/vision insurance logon set up, etc and one appt made. Got up and did my miles this morning, tho. Going to go work on one of the challenges later (if I can get rid of the headache).
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Happy Monday! 11.12.18

Post by BarbP »

I hope you're feeling better, Becca!

I woke up feeling crummy (sinus issues mostly) but it went away as I moved around, took a hot shower, etc. Mom had a CT scan on her bladder/abdomen at 1:15. She couldn't eat or drink before the test; I had hoped she would sleep late but she woke up much earlier than usual and was pretty unhappy about the whole thing. She felt much happier afterward when I bought her a strawberry shake at McDonald's. I finished two layouts for this month's challenges, but it's too dark to get good photos of them now. (Dusk comes early because of the mountains casting shadows.)

Return to “Daily Chatter”