Sunday - 11/11/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 11/11/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Afternoon Ladies.

Slept in this morning. And then have been watching DVR'd TV with Shawn all day. Garrett left to hang out with some band friends, and to go watch Bohemian Rhapshody with them (even though he's already seen it once). It's rated PG-13 which is good, as it was a really good movie! Loved it, and the music!!

Working in my room now. Getting some journaling done to go with some of the pictures that I took yesterday. I think I've decided to do an album for G of nothing but band. . . he went up for awards yesterday after the competition and they called him a 5th year senior, as he started marching band in 8th grade. Still hard to believe the season is over.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Sunday - 11/11/18

Post by sdwhru »

In my scrap room now after being gone all day yesterday and some today; did squeeze in a short nap. If I don't get one I am usually tired all weekend. Why does falling back make me feel more tired for a while? Going to work on at least one of the challenges now
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I stayed up too late last night, then woke up very early. I decided to take a "short nap" and slept until almost 1:30 p.m.! I guess I needed the rest. Made some Weight Watcher-friendly chili for supper (it's simmering now in the crock pot) and worked on a layout that I think will work for the hearts challenge; scrapping the last of the Halloween photos from the grandkids.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Made a caramel cheesecake this morning for kids dinner dessert. Played around with my HP sprocket printer. I bought it from a friend and finally figured out how to use it. Sooooo cool. I had some pics at Walgreens that looked bad because of the resolution but they look fine on my phone. So I printed them out. Trying to make a 6x6 book so the 2x3 pics are perfect.
Had kids to dinner I made sweet and sour chicken with a new recipe and the dish was empty at the end of dinner so they must of approved it. :lol: :lol: It was more true to what you get in a restaurant. Our youngest grandchild Parker is the cutest thing. He wanted me to get the school bus off the top shelf for him. It is one of those toddler riders. I told him I was going to get rid of it but now that he is having a little brother I need to keep it. I told him maybe he could teach him how to ride it. He said but what if he thinks its a real school bus? That kid asks some of the funniest questions. He is so stinkin cute!!
DH and I just watched the latest episode of blind spot.
Ready for tomorrow and a new week. I have some sewing to do, ironing and page kits to put together for the weekend crop
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”