Saturday - 11/10/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday - 11/10/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Getting ready to head out the door to chaperone Gs very last marching band competition in Allentown PA today. We should be home around 7:30 pm tonight!! Going to be an extremely long day . . . bittersweet as well.

Hope everyone has a great day. Stay warm, and I'll check in when I get home.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday - 11/10/18

Post by Beth »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:11 am Good Morning Ladies -

Getting ready to head out the door to chaperone Gs very last marching band competition in Allentown PA today. We should be home around 7:30 pm tonight!! Going to be an extremely long day . . . bittersweet as well.

Hope everyone has a great day. Stay warm, and I'll check in when I get home.

Oh I LOVE the Farmer's Market in Allentown. They have a food place that sells the best ribs!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Chilling at home for the most part. However DH put out there that we may go for a ride to the international peace gardens downtown (I have never been ) or to Red Butte gardens. He is looking for more places to photograph and I suggested these a week ago. Guess he really was listening. :mrgreen: They would be so much more colorful in the spring but now is when we are looking for something to do. Then we will grab some lunch downtown. Never say no to that on a Saturday!
I am so excited to inform you that I finished the year 2006 last night in our family scrapbook!! Wahoo now I can dive into 2007. I am still working on some 2006 in the cabin book but that us separate so I will keep on plugging along. I am 37 albums into the family album. My shelves are overflowing. Not sure where to put them next.
Trying to decide what to have for kids dinner tomorrow. I am leaning towards sweet and sour chicken
Happy Saturday! Make it a good one!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Sitting on the bus trying to post from my phone. We have about a two hour ride home ahead of us still and then we have to unload the bus and the trailer and then put stuff away. I tried taking numerous pics today until G rolled his eyes at me. 😩 I had to remind him that it was my last band competition too!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

It's been a lazy, quiet day here. I fell asleep in the recliner watching tv last night; woke up at 4:30 am when Mike got up and made coffee in the kitchen. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I finished my waterfall layout, watched Top Chef season 15 episodes on Hulu and threw in some laundry. My scraproom still looks like a cyclone went through. I moved things out of their spaces so I could reorganize but have had some hip and back pain, so I haven't gotten things put away yet. I'm hoping do get a layout or two done tonight and tomorrow.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I had to laugh at G rolling his eyes at you, Tammy. DH and I went to OU/OSA bedlam college football game today; I about froze during the 4 quarter even with all my layers. Then we went to Del Taco, we’ve never been, it was really good and I came home and cuddled with the dog. DH had to go do his 2nd job, cleaning the church.

Return to “Daily Chatter”