It's Friday - 11/9/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday - 11/9/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies -

Been a busy morning / day around here. My furniture in my scraproom has finally been re-arranged to where I need it to be, and now I can start putting things back in their places. G had a half day today, so he and a couple of his friends came over and moved the desk and cabinets, and I didn't have to unhook or take things off - I just bought them lunch after. . .

Shawn and I have been moving furniture and cleaning all day long. He's still cleaning the carpet in the living room, and I'm taking a break from my purging.

It's totally raining right now, which stinks. Very heavy flurries and sleet this morning, all of which didn't stick, but that's great, as I'm not ready to accept the fact that winter is fast approaching.

Garrett is at school now as the entire band is hanging out until band practice @ 3:30 pm. It'll be his last offical marching band practice, tomorrow will be his final competition in Allentown. . . but, of course, band isn't over yet! Middle School Jazz band started at 7:00 am this morning, and High School will be starting next week or the week after I'm sure. . .

Anyone scrapping today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday - 11/9/18

Post by Tamara »

I changed all the sheets, did the laundry. Almost fell asleep when I sat down for a minute. I'm now unpacking m layouts from the week and getting them ready to go into the books. DH wasn't too happy with me last night. he forgot I was going crafting and he was upset when I came home later than planned. We have kids to dinner Sunday so I need to plan a menu.. I'm free this weekend so who knows what we'll accomplish.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Friday - 11/9/18

Post by sdwhru »

Well, this is my last full week to work until sometime in mid-December. I schedule enough vacation days and actual vacation time to have at least one day every week for the next 4 to 5 weeks LOL. Some I will get to scrap but then some will be definitely travel days It is 47 here and feels really cold compared to our 70's. And supposed to be 45 tomorrow and we are going to the college football game (bedlam) :( Than I gotta try to squeeze in some scrap time around it plus church on Sunday and lunch with friends and then some meetings Sunday afternoon. I, also, gotta try to figure out when I will get my nap in LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”