Wednesday - 11/7/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 11/7/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone.

Vacation Day #3 for me. Laundry going, and I'm back at it in my scrap room again this morning. Shawn is working on "work" stuff. We're going to look at furniture again today, and finally going to the movies tonight, now that G has a free night. No major plans for today other than working on our to do list in the house. I will say that it's nice not having to stress about work the past few days . . .

What's everyone else have going on today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - 11/7/18

Post by Tamara »

Tammy so glad you are having a stress free week. It does a body good!
I guess I could say that I am too. Just scrapping and hanging at the condo today unless a friend wants to see me. I dropped by to see her yesterday but she wasn't home. I really don't want to go out if I don't have to.
I finished my challenge for next week and going to try to get the end of the month one ready too. finishing up touches on my cards for the swap. Not quite sure what else they need. It's crazy eating here all on my own. There's no one here to do the dishes. :mrgreen
I have some thank you notes to write and I need to make an amazon shopping list. I've asked my DH for some more mono adhesive and he hasn't ordered it yet. Time to put the pressure on. lol It's a gorgeous day here. So glad I decided to come down. I almost felt guilty leaving dh home and didn't come. So worth it for the relaxation if nothing else.
It's 9:00 and I am just barely getting breakfast :shock:
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

We’re on our way to Loganton, PA. Not sure I’ve ever been there before, but it’s close to where Shawn works and he wanted to go to the Amish store there, then we’re going to the Texas for lunch, and then looking at more furniture. Then back home and back to work in the room!

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I'm spending quality time scrapping challenges and getting ahead on a few upcoming design team projects. Isla and Charleigh's moms sent quite a few Halloween related photos and I'm trying to scrap as many as possible, at least until the last of my Halloween and fall-related papers etc, are used up. I used my gift certificate from the October challenges to buy the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas line. It's gorgeous and I can't wait to use it :D
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies. We just got home from the movies. We went to see Bohemian Rhapshody. It was soooooo very good! I highly recommend it if you're a Queen fan.

Going to go through some more stuff (working on sorting old Scraptastic Kits now), going through the kits and taking out everything I know I won't ever use, and combining them. I'm even thinking about putting in a printing order!! That may have to wait until tomorrow as I think Shawn wants to watch Survivor.

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Finally had my work computer back - yeah! Home working on the church books then do some work on a cross stitch project I started many years ago :shock: I rented Sherlock Gnomes from Redbox; tomorrow is supposed to be colder so about time to break out the heavy clothes. I need to see where I left off in my scrap room this last weekend so maybe I can work on Barb's challenge.

Return to “Daily Chatter”