It's Tuesday - 11/6/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Tuesday - 11/6/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

The purge is still in full force. I literally believe that when I am done I will have about 10% of everything I own left. I have boxes going out the door again tonight - KI Memories, Gin X, Chatterbox, Making Memories stuff.....I mean I honestly and truly feel great about this. Reminiscing is fun, but still, if I haven't used it, I'm probably not ever going to. KWIM??

Only thing productive we did yesterday was the kittens, went out to lunch, and looked at a few sectionals. Shawn had to take several phone calls for work yesterday (on vacation) and had to go in for a bit this morning. But he makes the good $$ so he had to go!

I plan on working in my room for about another hour, then shower. Our cats have been fed, laundry is going, and litter boxes are clean. Just wanting to get a bit more done in here. . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Tuesday - 11/6/18

Post by Tamara »

Just eating my oatmeal and strawberries. Still hanging at the condo. I'm going to lunch with a friend today. I am enjoying getting some scrap projects done! It's a little here and there. It's good weather here too. That is a plus. Holding off on the cold. Making my Christmas list so I can get going on that. It will be here before you know it.
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Just checking in. Shawn isn't home yet so I'm back in my room working. Showered and ready to go somewhere when he does get home. Another load of laundry is going, and I had a quick sandwich, and finished a show on Netflix.

My goal today is to get Gs yearbook ad completed and sent in, but not really feeling that @ the moment.

well, back to the grind!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like you have a major overhaul going on, Tammy. Hope the rest of the day was as productive. Hope you had a good lunch with your friend Tamara. DH and I are watching Mickey’s 90th birthday celebration (instead of election results).

Return to “Daily Chatter”