It's Monday - 11/5/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday - 11/5/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies.

Not sure what's on my agenda today. Shawn and I are both on vacation, and have a "to do" list that's a mile long. He has vacation days that he has to "use or lose" and we're short on providers at work so it's going to work out well.

Today I believe we're hanging new blinds, going to look at new living room furniture, taking the kittens back to the SPCA and then going to the movies this evening. Those are the big things, but then there are a million little things that we want to do as well....

What's everyone else have planned for the day?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: It's Monday - 11/5/18

Post by Patti »

I'm working on Real Estate stuff...trying to sell and buy houses. Also trying to figure out how I want to do Tamara's challenge! Have stuff laying all over the apartment from the trip back to WI that I should try to organize...I'd rather just move it into the new house. Only 1 more month!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:48 am Good Morning Ladies.

Not sure what's on my agenda today. Shawn and I are both on vacation, and have a "to do" list that's a mile long. He has vacation days that he has to "use or lose" and we're short on providers at work so it's going to work out well.

Today I believe we're hanging new blinds, going to look at new living room furniture, taking the kittens back to the SPCA and the going to the movies this evening. Those are the big things, but then there are a million little things that we want to do as well....

What's everyone else have planned for the day?
Tammy My DH did that last week and we had a great two days . I came out ahead because I got new shoes and clothes in one outing :mrgreen: enjoy your day and the movies!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Well hanging at the condo. Working on a puzzle, some cards for a swap, a 6x6 album for a little girl, and working on a scrap page. Can you tell I work in spurts. I will have to run to a pharmacy to pick up the meds I forgot. I was able to get the dr. to call in a supply for four days. I just made lunch and this morning a maintenance man showed up and changed all the burned out lightbulbs and a filter. He said they come in once a month. I was impressed. He works for our property management company so I let him in and we are all set up.
Hoping to get a lot done today.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara, Glad you got your meds!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Mike's oldest brother and his wife are en route from their home in Illinois to their winter condo in Phoenix. we're on their way, so they stopped in town and had breakfast with us at a little cafe' uptown. It was fun to catch up with them. I spent a good part of my day scrapping Halloween and fall photos. There are still some pumpkin patch/orchard photos that I want to scrap, but I'm running out of Halloween paper :o Hopefully I can stretch and improvise my supplies. Tomorrow is election day; we're choosing a new governor, lt. governor, attorney general, and a new mayor (SEVENTEEN mayoral candidates are running :roll:). We also have a ton of proposed amendments and statutes on the ballot. My head is spinning!!!!!

Our stepgranddaughter, Alex, has been in Los Cruces, New Mexico since May working on Xochitl Torres Small's Congressional campaign. We're really proud of Alex for working to help effect a change. Xochitl has a fair chance to win and if she does, she will be the first Native American woman in Congress.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Yesterday was a Monday for sure for me. The IT guy brought my computer back but had so many issues he tried to roll it back and it wouldn’t boot after that so back to the shop with it. So no computer for me and 90% of my work is done on one. So after the part timer went home I borrowed hers. Also had a coworker out sick too. Then first basketball game of the season last night

Return to “Daily Chatter”