Saturday 11/3/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday 11/3/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies.

Just got home from dropping Garrett off at band practice. He'll practice until noon, and then they'll load the bus and head to Reading PA, just over 2-1/2 hours away for a performance time of 5:15 pm. I'm riding with another mom today, and NOT chaperoning for a change. We'll leave about 2:00 pm today.

Concert was great last night! G wore his autographed shirt from last September (signatures had worn off a bit due to laundering) and they were impressed. Even updated their signatures for him!! Then they signed new shirts as well, and even let us take pictures with them!! Garrett was really, really excited. Me too!! they're some pretty good looking men, won't lie about that! :mrgreen:

So what's on everyones agenda today?? Don't forget to check out Tamara's challenge for the day -

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=2243
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Saturday 11/3/18

Post by sdwhru »

I like the concert picture; looks like you had a great time. Enjoy G's performance today, Tammy.

I left DH and the doxie in bed; he has a sinus/allergy/cold thing going on and he didn't get home until after 8 last night. When he gets up he has several things to do on his agenda; I guess if I was a "good" wife I would do them all for him :lol: He has to go take his car for an oil change and for the dealership to check out the scuff mark on the side of the car (we have paintless dent repair); go to the bank; pick up the cold things we couldn't get the other night at Wal-Mart; needs to go check on his stepdad; clean the church; etc. I'm going to strip the bed and do all that laundry; with us it is several loads; besides the normal sheets and quilt, he has three other (at least if not more) blankets he sleeps under. We are supposed to try out his new quick cooker today and make chili in it (which when he gets the meat I can do all of that). But for now, I'm going to go have coffee and spend some time in my craft room ;)
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:36 am I like the concert picture; looks like you had a great time. Enjoy G's performance today, Tammy.

I left DH and the doxie in bed; he has a sinus/allergy/cold thing going on and he didn't get home until after 8 last night. When he gets up he has several things to do on his agenda; I guess if I was a "good" wife I would do them all for him :lol: He has to go take his car for an oil change and for the dealership to check out the scuff mark on the side of the car (we have paintless dent repair); go to the bank; pick up the cold things we couldn't get the other night at Wal-Mart; needs to go check on his stepdad; clean the church; etc. I'm going to strip the bed and do all that laundry; with us it is several loads; besides the normal sheets and quilt, he has three other (at least if not more) blankets he sleeps under. We are supposed to try out his new quick cooker today and make chili in it (which when he gets the meat I can do all of that). But for now, I'm going to go have coffee and spend some time in my craft room ;)
Sounds like a lot on your agenda till I got to the end and just found out you were relaxing drinking coffee and crafting! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enjoy your day.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Well...… First off I wanted to get the boxes of emergency supplies off to my fried that lives in Saipan. Did you know they are part of the US kinda. They are in the Marina Islands just up from Guam. We were able to send the boxes priority and didn't have to fill out all that international paper work. She should get them by Wednesday. So happy it won't take forever to get to her. They have been without power and water since the typhoon ten days ago. DH pulled a muscle in his arm lifting them into the car and trying to get my oxygen tank from rolling. He is icing and electrode treating it. Hoping he doesn't have to go to instacare.
I am finishing up the Halloween decoration take down and putting up Thanksgiving. Since I am running away on Monday I need to get a bunch of things done including packing scrap stuff!!
We took our coin tin that we just throw change into to cash it in. I have never done that before but the banks won't take your change anymore they just had you the paper rolls and make you fill them. We had $64.00!!! I couldn't believe it. DH is giving me $20 so I will have some cash on me next week while traveling then we are going out to dinner tonight with the rest. Who knew!!

Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”