Thursday - 11/1/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 11/1/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies.

I'm getting ready to head off to work but wanted to check in real quick!! Not much on my agenda today, other than working on a yearbook ad for Garrett, and completing some paperwork for an upcoming Drs appt he has (fun, fun - NOT!). It's pretty dreary and rainy here this morning so that's always a downer for me, not to mention it's my late night at work! uuuggh!

Any scrapping plans for anyone today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - 11/1/18

Post by Tamara »

Running to my dads today and drop a Birthday gift off to my sister in law. Also running to walmart to pick up some clothes for the package I am shipping to Saipan. Then the fabric store needs to happen and dinner out tonight with bro and sis in law. We'll see if anything else works its way into my day.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

DH and I have to do a big shopping trip to Hellmart (Wal-Mart) after work but I think we may need to go to dinner before that. I have to take my work computer to my IT guy so he can work on it over the weekend, but I will drop it off after we get through shopping (he is on the way home). So probably not for me tonight
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

After work, we dropped G off at Band practice, and Shawn and I went out to dinner (chinese). Home now working on the site, and plan on working a bit more on my organization today. Went to Staples yesterday and bought a new label maker, so I anticipate taking it out of the box tonight!!

Little River Band Concert tomorrow night!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”