Good Morning Ladies - 10/30/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies - 10/30/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Everyone -

Hope everyone is doing well . . .sorry for the MIA these past few weeks, but there just seems to be soooo much going on and so much to do that I find it hard to take a few minutes and sit down at the computer to do anything.

So 2 more weekends of marching band competition and then we're through. Bittersweet for sure, but Garrett is ready. I swear I can't believe how quickly this season has flown by....

Anyone have any scrapping plans?? I took some really great pictures over the weekend and actually feel a bit inspired, so maybe I might try and pull out some matching papers this week and possibly start a page....wish me luck.

Any whoo, I'll catch up on the board later today, but wanted to check in and say hi! Have a great one ladies...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Ladies - 10/30/18

Post by Tamara »

I am scrapping a lot lately. Yesterday I took all the completed layouts from the retreat this last weekend and got them all in my book. I just bought a new book a month ago and three more layouts and I need another one. This one filled up fast. That means I am getting a lot done. :mrgreen: Yea!!
DH took yesterday and today off. needing to use up some vacation before the end of the year. We just hung out at home and did our own thing, then watched shows in the theatre room. It was nice and relaxing. Today we are going to lunch and to the outlets to get me some shoes. Maybe I'll sneak in some Christmas shopping. He rarely goes with me so maybe I can trick him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Our run of almost-summer weather is going to go away by tomorrow. It's been lovely while it lasted! We may get a little snow tomorrow. Mike cleared the flower beds in the front yard and already is starting to make plans for next spring. The new drugs for RA are helping with pain and mobility, so I'm sleeping better and feeling more like doing things. So far I've lost 15 pounds in about 5 weeks. After a slump last month, I'm getting back to scrapbooking and card making, just in time for Halloween pics!

Have a great day :)
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Last weekend was super busy for me, but this week it is getting slower again before it picks up again. I am off this Friday so I hope to get some scrapping in that day and maybe Thursday night :) Oh, darn, I just remembered going to Wal-Mart (Hell Mart) after work to pick up several things (some for our vacation in December and some just for the house). My fence is having to be moving due to the highway widening so the guys have been here working off and on over the last week - it has been a long process. I am going to work on my BUJO some for next year (at least it is something crafty!)

Return to “Daily Chatter”