Hello Monday! 10.29.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hello Monday! 10.29.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!!
What is exciting in your world today?

I am cleaning up the aftermath of our successful Halloween party from last night! It was so fun and everyone loved it. I had to get this big even over before I could start Christmas so now I need to get on that. I had $20 Kohls cash that was going to expire last night so I had to get something last minute. We found an insta pot. I really wanted the pioneer woman floral one that Wal*mart has but it is $99 and no discounts. I ended up with three discounts at Kohls and got it for $40 so we had to go with that.
DH took today and tomorrow as vacation days since he needs to use up some before the end of the year. We don't have anything planned. RIght now we are just doing odds and ends, laundry, etc. I know he will want to go somewhere later. We're just thinking of what we should do. I want to unpack my crop stuff and tweak a couple of pages. I may send dh to the grocery store and then I can stay home.
Have a great Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Hello Monday! 10.29.18

Post by sdwhru »

About to wrap up my work day; I didn't scrapbook this weekend with company in so I may try to get some in during the week. But today when DH gets home, he and I are setting down to do the enrollment for insurance for next year. Yeah!!! We can get off this expensive a$$ obamacare. I guess if you have no other options, but otherwise - stay away from it. It seems weird to be doing enrollment at this time of the year; all the years he was at Target we enrolled in the spring (the have a fiscal year for insurance not calendar - our doctor's office loved us when we had to explain that to them!). The cost is more than what it was a Target but a lot lower deductible, plus he now works 40 hours a week and makes $2 more an hour. I did put up a few new things that showed up last week at the house before I come to work in my scrappy room :)

Return to “Daily Chatter”