It’s Sunday 10/28/18

sdwhru
Executive Chef

It’s Sunday 10/28/18

Post by sdwhru »

Good morning, ladies. It’s going to be another beautiful day here. In the 70’s. I’m going to go spend some more time with my friend before she has to go home. We got to plan when we are going to get together next ;). What do y’all have planned for today? Enjoy your Sunday!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It’s Sunday 10/28/18

Post by BarbP »

This has been a very laid-back day here. The weather has been in the 70's all weekend. Filled out my ballot for state, county and local offices so it can go in tomorrow's mail. I've been binge-watching a show on Hulu, "If Loving You Is Wrong". It's a trashy soap opera written, directed and produced by Tyler Perry. One of the stars is an old friend of my youngest daughter's from her summer theater camp days, back in jr high and high school. He was very talented back then, and it's nice to see that he's been successful in pursuing his acting career. (even if he's playing a "villian"). Sitting down now for a little bit of scrapbooking.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Yesterday was a whirlwind. I was at a scrap retreat nd had a family Halloween party and a nephews missionary farewell. I was juggling things all day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

BarbP wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:55 pm This has been a very laid-back day here. The weather has been in the 70's all weekend. Filled out my ballot for state, county and local offices so it can go in tomorrow's mail. I've been binge-watching a show on Hulu, "If Loving You Is Wrong". It's a trashy soap opera written, directed and produced by Tyler Perry. One of the stars is an old friend of my youngest daughter's from her summer theater camp days, back in jr high and high school. He was very talented back then, and it's nice to see that he's been successful in pursuing his acting career. (even if he's playing a "villian"). Sitting down now for a little bit of scrapbooking.
That's really neat, Barb. I like Tyler Perry's movies/shows (even when they are trashy LOL)

Return to “Daily Chatter”