Saturday 10/27/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday 10/27/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies. What's everyone up to today??

I'm cleaning my scrap room, still doing the major purge!! Laundry is going, and the house is pretty straightened up for now. Garrett and I will be leaving the house at 4:30 am in the morning. He has ACC Championships (band) at Hershey, PA tomorrow and they perform at 9:45 am. They need time to get there, warm up, change and PERFORM! Can't believe that G only has three more competitions left, and his high school marching band career will be over.

Last night was Senior Night at the Football game. Won't lie, I shed a few tears....and wouldn't you know it, the one picture of all of us I'm crying.....ugh! G also got his brick placed yesterday, which is a permanent fixture at the school now, and a big surprise for him!! I told him it was an early graduation gift!!

Shawn will also be leaving about the same time in the am as he will be going to Pittsburgh for a NFL game with some of his co workers. Apparently he has really nice seats, and can't wait!! I think thier drive is four hours each way....not sure exactly! He'll be watching the Steelers against the Cleveland Browns (which he's a Browns fan).
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 10/27/18

Post by Tamara »

So sorry I was MIA it's so hard to be at a retreat and go into the sight on my phone. Plus we keep pretty busy. Sounds like you had quite the eventful weekend with your senior. Sometimes as a mom it is hard to think this is the last time I get to do this.
I remember leaving the school Halloween parade two years ago thinking it was my last because DIL probably wouldn't tell me about her kids school functions. My son happened to randomly call me on my way home and I cried telling him the scenario. He said you don't need to cry, you'll be able to come to the boys. Well last night as they were leaving I asked my grandson if he had a school Halloween parade he said ya it's on Halloween. So I asked my DIL if the grandmas were coming. She looked at me blank like you don't need to come but I guess if you want. Well we called it, didn't we? I know I shouldn't have even asked and just tested them to see of they would call. That would of been a big no! We do go to their boys games. sometimes she sends the schedule and sometimes we have to ask what time games are. But I'm sure her MOM will be posting Halloween school parade pics. DIL acted like if my son wasn't coming then I didn't need to! Oh joy and another little boy is coming soon. ;)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday 10/27/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:47 am So sorry I was MIA it's so hard to be at a retreat and go into the sight on my phone. Plus we keep pretty busy. Sounds like you had quite the eventful weekend with your senior. Sometimes as a mom it is hard to think this is the last time I get to do this.
I remember leaving the school Halloween parade two years ago thinking it was my last because DIL probably wouldn't tell me about her kids school functions. My son happened to randomly call me on my way home and I cried telling him the scenario. He said you don't need to cry, you'll be able to come to the boys. Well last night as they were leaving I asked my grandson if he had a school Halloween parade he said ya it's on Halloween. So I asked my DIL if the grandmas were coming. She looked at me blank like you don't need to come but I guess if you want. Well we called it, didn't we? I know I shouldn't have even asked and just tested them to see of they would call. That would of been a big no! We do go to their boys games. sometimes she sends the schedule and sometimes we have to ask what time games are. But I'm sure her MOM will be posting Halloween school parade pics. DIL acted like if my son wasn't coming then I didn't need to! Oh joy and another little boy is coming soon. ;)
That's sooooo awful Tamara. I totally get where you're coming from! Keep asking the boys ;)
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”