Good Morning Ladies 4/15/2017

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Good Morning Ladies 4/15/2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone!

I am up and packing for market. I have to head out in a bit. Hoping for a GREAT day! I love it when all the vendors do well, not just myself. The weather is suppose to beautiful today - high 70's!

So what's on your agenda for today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning Ladies 4/15/2017

Post by Beth »

Good luck at the market today, Jan. I need to mow for the first time this year and then it never ends. My older son informed me he is out of eggs so I need to run to my farm girl's house and pick up eggs. I must remember to get my ham out of the freezer too so I have something to cook tomorrow.

Other then that..no big plans today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Good luck Jan, sounds like great weather for market!

I am having the family over today for Easter "dinner." Ham, rolls, green beans, asparagus, mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts, congealed salad, chocolate pies. Both my girls are home, plus the fiancee. My parents and great aunt will come over, and my brother. woo hoo!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

soooo my day hasn't started off too well. Haven't felt really well the past two days and then I overslept this morning. Garrett and I have hair cut appointments this morning at 9:00 am and it is now 8:45 and I'm still in my pajamas. I set my alarm for 7:00 pm instead of am, and took some Nyquil....needless to say I've been up about ten minutes now. I can't convince Shawn to take just G either, and there is no way I can make it in time. Worse thing is, she got a new phone, and I don't have her new number! Came downstairs to see if I could find the actual shop number.....soooo not a way to start the day.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I've been pretty much worthless today. The RA is in high gear and I had trouble sleeping so I was up at 5 a.m. but then I fell asleep in the chair watching TV, pretty much dozing off and on all day. Now I feel just kind of foggy. I did put some final touches this morning on a two-page zoo layout and now that I'm awake, I might get a bit of scrapping done. We don't have anyone coming for Easter and no plans. Probably I'll make cinnamon rolls and an egg casserole tomorrow.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Turned out to be a busy day for me....took the kids to the park, then G to get a haircut (as she scheduled him for later in the day since we missed our appt this morning), then Jackie and I went shopping for last minute Easter items, and then we took some super adorable pics of Everly!! Now I'm relaxing an waiting for the allergy meds to kick in!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Grands and parents are here. Paige and I baked cookies, colored eggs, made a mermaid blanket. she learned how to sew today and did a great job with her first project. Tyler helped dye eggs but was quickly bored and went back to his videos to find a project....ended up making torpedoes out of straws and hot glue. We have laughed and played the day away.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:11 pm Turned out to be a busy day for me....took the kids to the park, then G to get a haircut (as she scheduled him for later in the day since we missed our appt this morning), then Jackie and I went shopping for last minute Easter items, and then we took some super adorable pics of Everly!! Now I'm relaxing an waiting for the allergy meds to kick in!
Sorry your day got off to a rough start! Nyquil will ALWAYS make me oversleep and be groggy, etc. I saw pics on FB of Everly - they /she are so cute. I laughed thinking about how you were going to scrap the ones with those BRIGHT colored Easter eggs, though! So many colors!

Return to “Daily Chatter”