Thursday!!! 10.25.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday!!! 10.25.18

Post by Tamara »

Hello and good morning!
Just changing sheets today and getting more finished for the Halloween party Sunday. Ran and got veggie groceries last night so I am ahead of the game. Just chilling at home today and hoping to be more productive than yesterday. I felt like I was lazy although I did get a lot done.
Whatcha up too!!
Last edited by Tamara on Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Thuirsday!!! 10.25.18

Post by Patti »

Packing for a trip back to WI to finalize the selling of our house. Leaving tonight and driving straight thru. Hubby will drive a rental truck packed with his tools back here and I will continue on to IA to see my mom...she will be 98 on the 28th! I will be driving back by myself so who knows what I will find to do along the way! The best part is that I will see the grands on Sunday! Can't wait!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:19 pm Packing for a trip back to WI to finalize the selling of our house. Leaving tonight and driving straight thru. Hubby will drive a rental truck packed with his tools back here and I will continue on to IA to see my mom...she will be 98 on the 28th! I will be driving back by myself so who knows what I will find to do along the way! The best part is that I will see the grands on Sunday! Can't wait!
Patti so happy you will see the grands! Drive safe and hope all goes well. That's amazing your mom has had a full life!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Patti wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:19 pm Packing for a trip back to WI to finalize the selling of our house. Leaving tonight and driving straight thru. Hubby will drive a rental truck packed with his tools back here and I will continue on to IA to see my mom...she will be 98 on the 28th! I will be driving back by myself so who knows what I will find to do along the way! The best part is that I will see the grands on Sunday! Can't wait!
Enjoy those grands! Happy belated birthday to your mom; be careful with all the driving you are having to do....

Return to “Daily Chatter”