Tuesday. 10.23.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Tuesday. 10.23.18

Post by Tamara »

Happy Tuesday!!

So excited I have accomplished so much already. I scrubbed the corners and baseboards in the master bathroom. Did 12 pieces of ironing and ran 6 errands in an hour and a half. Came home and unpacked Dollar tree bags, ate lunch and stopped to rest with a series of the Good Cop. I still need to exercise and scrapbook so I am looking to do that next. I have a clear schedule tonight.
What are you up to today?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Tuesday. 10.23.18

Post by sdwhru »

You have been really busy, Tamara. I do my exercising in the morning so that's already done. My DH is bowling tonight so my mom and me are going to watch a DVR'ed movie (a Signed, Sealed and Delivered - Hallmark) and I may work some on my knitting while watching that. If not, a jigsaw puzzle. I got several LO's done last week while I was off. I have been doing some more rearranging and purging; mine is storage items/tools I'm not really using. I'm donating them to my church to sell in the garage sale (as a youth fundraiser).
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday. 10.23.18

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:59 pm You have been really busy, Tamara. I do my exercising in the morning so that's already done. My DH is bowling tonight so my mom and me are going to watch a DVR'ed movie (a Signed, Sealed and Delivered - Hallmark) and I may work some on my knitting while watching that. If not, a jigsaw puzzle. I got several LO's done last week while I was off. I have been doing some more rearranging and purging; mine is storage items/tools I'm not really using. I'm donating them to my church to sell in the garage sale (as a youth fundraiser).
I love those hallmark shows. That one is a cute one! Good job on the purging. I need to be better about that. I definitely have too much stuff!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”