Monday 10.22.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Monday 10.22.18

Post by Tamara »

It's a brand new week! What's happening?

It's going to be a great week. I have some catching up to do after playing last week.
41 years ago today my husband asked me to marry him. Don't think he'll remember this day as much as me but that's because he's a guy.
I might get some scrapping in my friend wants to go to lunch but I already know what's for dinner so I'm already ahead of the game LOL
Happy Monday! Make it a great day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Monday 10.22.18

Post by sdwhru »

Did you get some scrapping in, Tamara? Just a work day (mostly) for me; had to take my car to the dealer to get it tinted. The fence people finally called me and they should be here tomorrow to do it. The highway that runs past my house is widening next year so I'm loosing .01 of an acre and a little bit of my pipe & cable fence.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:23 pm Did you get some scrapping in, Tamara? Just a work day (mostly) for me; had to take my car to the dealer to get it tinted. The fence people finally called me and they should be here tomorrow to do it. The highway that runs past my house is widening next year so I'm loosing .01 of an acre and a little bit of my pipe & cable fence.
I did! I did a couple of layouts. one just to get further in my book so it was quick and uneventful. I did the orange challenge and I just ordered 150 pics from Walgreens to ick up in the morning so tomorrow should be a scrappy day too!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:09 pm
sdwhru wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:23 pm Did you get some scrapping in, Tamara? Just a work day (mostly) for me; had to take my car to the dealer to get it tinted. The fence people finally called me and they should be here tomorrow to do it. The highway that runs past my house is widening next year so I'm loosing .01 of an acre and a little bit of my pipe & cable fence.
I did! I did a couple of layouts. one just to get further in my book so it was quick and uneventful. I did the orange challenge and I just ordered 150 pics from Walgreens to ick up in the morning so tomorrow should be a scrappy day too!!
Yeah for scrappy days!!

Return to “Daily Chatter”