Saturday 10/20/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday 10/20/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon everyone -

Busy day here - G is at school practicing for competition tonight. Our school is hosting it so it's a super busy day for all of the band parents. I'll show up there around 3:30 - 4:00 pm this afternoon.

Been cleaning house all morning. Cat room (still fostering) and litter boxes, vaccuuming, and laundry. Plus a paid a few bills, picked up flowers and now just relaxing a few before I start my next project!

G has a Homecoming Dance tonight, so after the band performs, whoever got permission to leave can leave. He won't be staying for awards but rushing home, showering, changing and picking up his new little girl friend. She offered to wait for him. . . ;) sweet I know.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Saturday 10/20/18

Post by sdwhru »

Oooh, Homecoming? I'm sure there will pics; hope G and his little friend have a great time.

Dh's little truck was picked up today; it was a little emotional - the truck was his mom's and I have to admit even I got a little teary eyed when they took it away (I know it is just a truck but it's the whole who it belonged to). I sent him to the Fall Festival at church and I stayed behind and scrapped some, did some laundry, etc.

Return to “Daily Chatter”