Tuesday - 10/16/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 10/16/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies. . . .

Tamara, so what was for dinner last night?? How'd the colonoscopy go?? I've never had one before, but Shawn has due to some stomach issues he's had.....he always says the "prep is worse than the procedure".

So what's on everyones agenda today?? Garrett has band practice tonight, so I should have some time to sit in here and get some things done on the site. I totally forgot to announce the winner for September!! :shock: I did all of the totaling but failed miserably when it came time to announce the winner!! I do know that we had 50 creations completed, so the prize will be a $20 gift certificate.....now to get G to pick a winner before we leave this morning......
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 10/16/18

Post by Tamara »

Oh Tammy we went straight from the hospital to get food. We went to Corner Bakery and café. I had half a turkey bacon avocado sandwich and a chopped salad. It was Amazing!!! Then came home and heated up apple pie and ice cream that my daughter brought to Sunday dinner. Hopefully it all went well. They took a polup biopsy to test a the lab. He doesn't think it is cancerous but there was a shady spot that he biopsy and doesn't know what it is. Hopefully nothing, I don't need one more thing!!!
won't know for a couple of weeks.

Today washed hair check; exrcised check; need to take treats to some friends and pick up a caramel apple for Miss Kalli tonight is her choir concert. Need to pack scrap supplies for the condo. Leaving in the morning so I need to be ready so as not to delay me getting on the road. Also a friend wants me to make halloween pillowcases for her kids so we are going after school to the fabric store.
not sure how to squeeze dinner into that.

Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

50 creations - that is great! Tamara, what you had does sound wonderful. I have made it to my scraproom so I am going to look at the challenges and see if I have anything that fits them - if not I'm just gonna scrap :D Did work on my 250+ photos last night and got them sorted, but haven't gotten them all put up yet :roll:
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

So I just spent all afternoon watching the Haunting at Hill House on Netflix. I sooo don't do scary, but this was a drama too, and so good!! Totally worth wasting a couple of hours of my life!!

Tamara, your dinner last night sounds great!! We wound up having crock pot chicken, corn on the cob, and mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner. The belly is seriously full right now! Praying your results come back great!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”