Sunday 10.14.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday 10.14.18

Post by Tamara »

Where is everybody? You guys are making me feel lonely here :o

What are you doing on this fine weekend Sunday?
I start the liquid diet today not sure how that is going to go. Just had chicken bouillon for breakfast. I bet it gets old fast. Wonder how much weight I will lose. :lol: :lol: Kids are coming to dinner. Roast in in crockpot. DD is bringing the mashed potatoes and apple pie. I put rolls out to raise last night so they are already baked and the kitchen smells nice. Everyone gets to eat real food but me. Trying to keep it simple and easy. DH cleaned the house yesterday and mopped floors so we don't want to mess that up. It is hilarious now that he is doing it how he remarks...don't let that fall on my clean floor. :D Oh how the tables have turned. He even joked about it. Not looking forward to tonights cleaning out of the body but I will be glad to get it over with for another ten years. Now that you know my fate, your day is looking pretty good i bet! :mrgreen:

Happy Day to you!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday 10.14.18

Post by tammyfolk »

Hey everyone...

Overwhelmed with doctors appts, band stuff, work, and college stuff for G the past few days. Just really in awe of all the kids who are out there trying to do all of this stuff by themselves....just the information needed for a teacher or a guidance counselor to write a recommendation letter is cray cray! Helping G today work on scholarship stuff!

Showered this morning and put the pjs back on. It's a lazy knda day here....I'm not being lazy, but since i'm home working in the house, there's no need for the bra or make up today. lol

What's everyone else up to?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Sunday 10.14.18

Post by sdwhru »

Sorry, ladies, had to work the last two days and then I came home and two small naps (like 30 minutes each); did get to go to church this morning before going to work. I need to go to my scraproom and pull the next set of photos I want to scrap so I'm ready when vacation starts :)

Return to “Daily Chatter”