Good Morning Everyone 04/14/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Everyone 04/14/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

off to work here in a few minutes. Sitting here holding Miss Everly and really dreading having to leave her for the day! They arrived after midnight last night....cannot believe how much she has grown!!

So what's on your agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning Everyone 04/14/2017

Post by Beth »

Good morning..so lucky Tammy to have your lil Everly here. Gonna be a long day waiting to get home to her. No big plans today. Need to get a couple pictures printed at Sam's Club to see if I want to enter them in the next photo show on May 5th. Of course the kitchen needs cleaned up as usual. Dog hair and sand are always ready to be swept up. A few dishes in the sink to do. I need to get a picture of my challenge to post tomorrow. Have a great day!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Good morning! I'm super-determined to go out and get the things on my shopping list from yesterday.
I'm about to go get dressed for the first time in 2 days and head out. Then when it wears me out, and I know it will, I will be all ready for an afternoon nap. Ha Ha

I have not slept during the day this whole time I've been sick. I've wanted to, and tried to, but it hasn't happened. Ugh.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy enjoy your visit with Jackie and Miss Everly Claire.

Wanda, enjoy your little excursion today but don't over do it.

Beth share those pics with us.

I'm prepping for market again today. Yesterday's market got rained out shortly after it started. Thankfully, I sold enough to justify the drive down to Hartsville. Only 4 vendors showed up, was suppose to be more, maybe next weeks market will be bigger. I go because the tables are free and I get a little exposure. It also gives me a chance to restock the vets office and the little shop that is run by the humane society.
Hope everyone has a great FRI-YAY!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Morning all! I have been up for a bit. I manages to reply to some etsy conversations, finish a custom order, I got lost in an adoption show - LOST - got my cry in for the day, and now am picking up my scrap room and working on some school pics. I thought I had most scrapped but it turns out that I have four to go... They are always so hard to scrap too!

Today, I will do groceries and Easter shopping (even at 20, 20 and 18 they still insist on baskets and hunts), take dd to work, and then hopefully relax because tomorrow and the next will be crazy. It is my great nephews birthday tomorrow, I have to decide on purchasing Summer Bash tickets - can't wait, and dd has a dinner so I am hoping to scrap tomorrow too. Then Sunday is Easter and well... :D
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy give that sweet Everly lots of cheek kisses for me! I love that little face of hers. She is just adorable!

I had a not so fun night. I was up from 1:00am to 2:00 am throwing up and diarrhea I think I got food poisoning last night. I have never thrown up since I've been on oxygen (going on three years now!) and it was not fun. My stomach just kept churning. I wasn't sure I would be able to make the four hour drive home but I did!. SH took the day off so he was here to unload when I arrived. We just went to an early dinner. I just had a bowl of soup. I feel like I could fall asleep right now. Back to the home life. I have all my pages to put into books and then I need to get more pic kits together for next weeks crop. This is a big crop month!!
Happy Friday and have the best weekend!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

This grandma is exhausted!

I spent my day with my grandsons. We had a glorious day, but it was an active day. Keeping up with a 2 and a 4 year old is a lot of work for this old lady. :lol:
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”