Tuesday 10.9.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Tuesday 10.9.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
Whatcha all up to today?

I got my prescription from the dr for extra oxygen so I am off to a medical supply house to get the spares. They better not give me grief. I asked them ten times on the phone are you sure there is no monthly fee like everybody else and the assured me. so cross your fingers we hit the jackpot because I am going traveling alone soon. :D Just put several layouts in my scrapbook. I am so close to completing another year. That is always a milestone for me. I just have a few pages left to do and I will be out of 2006. Sometimes I feel like I am in a time capsule. haha
I have prescriptions to pick up and something to mail. That's about it for errands.
My Halloween decorations are waiting to be put up so I should get to that as well. Then its Parkers last soccer game tonight!

Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Tuesday 10.9.18

Post by Patti »

I've just finished up cleaning and laundry and now I can have a scrap-a-thon. I need to go back to all of my old pictures and get them done so I can move on to more current things...or just jump around like I do now. DH is gone for 3 more days so lots of play time. Tamara, I wish I could say I have a year done.

We have accepted an offer on our house in WI and have an accepted one in NC so things continue to move along. Our house here will not close until Dec. 3 due to an estate probate but we will be in before Christmas when the family all shows up...may not be organized but that's a minor thing in the big picture.

I am experiencing some culture shock. I am so used to getting on the freeway and being where I want in 20-30 minutes. Here it is a two-lane highway that takes twice the amount of time to go anywhere. Don't get me wrong...it's beautiful and I love it...I just need to adjust time frames. The nearest scrap sources are an hour or more away! Guess its time to check out some monthly kits!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Tuesday 10.9.18

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, congrats on another year done! I think I'm in 2008 (mostly) LOL; hope everything went okay getting your tanks. Patti, it is always hard moving someplace different - trying to get used to things. House selling/buying is such a chore - it is hard work. Hopefully everything will go smoothly as it gets closer to closing(s).

Return to “Daily Chatter”