Happy Monday 10.8.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Happy Monday 10.8.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! It's a new week and a new opportunity to get more scrapping done :mrgreen: I have a few phone call issues to take care of today then the rest of the day is mine. I did so much dejunking last week that I really need to just chill. Yea me! Pretty bad when your DH tells you to just be lazy and quit filling up the garbage can. :lol: I need to get busy on the family Halloween party. Since I have a retreat that weekend I need to have everything ready in advance. I may play on pinterest a bit checking for Halloween things to do with the kids!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Happy Monday 10.8.18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies...I kinda slept in this morning, which totally put me off schedule and I was almost late for work....after work today, we took the kittens to the SPCA for a weight check and shots, and then home to finish up Garretts college application! Application completed and submitted!! Now he just needs to reschedule his music audition, which I just emailed admissions about. It's been a mentally draining day (probably because it's Monday), but I'm seriously tired!!

Nothing scrap related for me tonight!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Happy Monday 10.8.18

Post by sdwhru »

Crazy Monday here for sure; hope you enjoyed your lazy day, Tamara. Doesn't dejunking make you feel better? Lighter even. Sounds like G is coming right along on getting ready for college, Tammy. How far is the college or is it in the same town?

Hubby's truck wouldn't start yesterday so he had it towed home and caught a ride to work today. After work he goes out there and the crazy thing started right up. I think the truck has become possessed....LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”