Good Morning - Sunday 10/7/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Sunday 10/7/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....already working in my room today!! Had to get out the tape measure as I still have two cabinets/bookshelves sitting in the middle of my room, and I don't want the same mistake to happen as before. I need to make sure I have room for EVERYTHING and have the room still functional!!

No plans for us today and that's a great feeling. I'm even still in my pajamas! Laid in bed and watched Netflix for a bit, sat in Gs room with him for a while discussing how he's doing/feeling, etc. Laundry is going and I'm feeling a bit motivated!

Shawn paid 65 dollars last night for a PPV UFC fight, and he's in there re-watching them. I like watching on occasion with him, but just can't see paying that much money to watch one on tv!! But then again, I'm not saying a word. . . as I'm still occasionally buying scrap things and haven't scrapped for months. So I'll just put it out there here, and be done with it! LOL

What's everyone up to today?

Not sure anyone else here watches, but the Walking Dead comes back on TONIGHT! Super excited!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - Sunday 10/7/18

Post by Tamara »

Yea that room is starting to get used to you by now. It will be expecting some scrapping soon! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I took on the cleaning of the pantry yesterday and it took me two days. My poor husband keeps asking me if there is more garbage and telling me to stop. Our recycling can is overflowing and the garbage can is bulging. I really have had a busy dejunking week. After garbage day tomorrow I can start again but I really did get tired this week. I usually only do one dejunking thing a week so I need to slow down!!

I was hoping to get some scrapping done but other things have gotten in the way like my full exercise routine. I am in shock. I weigh less this morning than I have in years. I have lost six pounds in two weeks. I don't know whats going on but I am eating less and losing....not gonna complain. I really wonder if it is the increase in one of my meds. I have been at a holding point for a year now having lost ten pounds before that and then gained two back and stay consistant. It has taken two weeks for my blood sugars to come down so I am on a roll.
We have had cooler temperatures so Fall is finally showing its weather. There is snow in the mountains so that is a good sign.
We are grilling halibut and salmon today so I am excited about that. DH doesn't like to have it as much as I do! We actually haven't had halibut in a few years because it has been so expensive. We got a piece yesterday for $9. Dinner is going to be delish!
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Checking in....

G and Shawn just got home from a driving lesson. We've decided that Shawn should get the "new to us" car that we've been considering purchasing and letting Garrett have my old Honda (which Shawn currently drives). The downfall....it's a standard. But todays lessoon went really well, and Garrett knows that regardless of what car he drives, every kid should at least have the "know how" to drive a standard.

Another busy band week for us. . .Volunteering tomorrow, practice Tuesday and Thursday, another away football game on Friday, and band practice all day Saturday with competition at Williamsport High School that night. I didn't realize until about an hour or so ago that there is no school tomorrow, so G is postponing his homework until then . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like you are making good progress, Tammy. I have never tried the walking dead. Tamara, your pantry looks good! I agree with what you posted on FB - it can get out of hand so easy. Congrats on the weight loss Good for G learning how to drive a standard.

I've been bingeing on The Shooter while I've been working today (almost to the end of the season/series). My DH went out of town and then his vehicle wouldn't start so he is having it hauled home (he hasn't made it home yet). Getting ready to turn off the computer for the night and go knit for awhile. I did put up a few more things in my scrap room and cleaned out a few more clothes (I've lost 50+ lbs in more than year); mostly walking and counting calories
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:27 pm Sounds like you are making good progress, Tammy. I have never tried the walking dead. Tamara, your pantry looks good! I agree with what you posted on FB - it can get out of hand so easy. Congrats on the weight loss Good for G learning how to drive a standard.

I've been bingeing on The Shooter while I've been working today (almost to the end of the season/series). My DH went out of town and then his vehicle wouldn't start so he is having it hauled home (he hasn't made it home yet). Getting ready to turn off the computer for the night and go knit for awhile. I did put up a few more things in my scrap room and cleaned out a few more clothes (I've lost 50+ lbs in more than year); mostly walking and counting calories
Look at you! It takes me forever to lose weight and you are rockin it!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:38 am
sdwhru wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:27 pm Sounds like you are making good progress, Tammy. I have never tried the walking dead. Tamara, your pantry looks good! I agree with what you posted on FB - it can get out of hand so easy. Congrats on the weight loss Good for G learning how to drive a standard.

Look at you! It takes me forever to lose weight and you are rockin it!!
A year and a half - slow and steady - like the turtle and thank you!!!

Return to “Daily Chatter”