Good Morning Ladies... Saturday 10/6/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies... Saturday 10/6/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....hope everyones weekend is off to a great start.

Didn't feel really well yesterday, but managed to work and then chaperone a football game last night. Garrett is already at marching band practice today, and will be there until noon, then back at one to be gone until 11 or so tonight. Tonight isn't a competition night, but what they call a mass "all county band" performance. Basically all the high school bands in Lycoming County will get together and learn a song or two together and practice all day. Then tonight, each high school band will perform their 2018 field show for the audience, and at the end all the bands will perform "together" the songs that they learned during the afternoon. It's always a good show....even if some of the bands aren't so great. . . :shock:

Still working in my room but very happy with my progress. It was nice this morning to sit down at my desk and have room, and not have to move stuff around....

What's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Ladies... Saturday 10/6/18

Post by Tamara »

So excited for your room Tammy! Poor Garrett, it seems like band consumes him but that would be fun to watch all the bands perform.

I am moving kinda slow today. I think I did too much this week. Every day I did a major chore here at home. Time for a slow down, relaxing weekend. DH is helping DS with insulation in his basement so I have the house to myself. haha I think I might try to scrap. Still need to get my challenge ready for Wednesday and do todays challenge. I have a pantry to organize so I might be checking pinterest for some great ideas. I already bought the containers.
Happy Saturday all!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Good Morning Ladies... Saturday 10/6/18

Post by sdwhru »

Another day of working for me ladies, but I did take my mom out for a late birthday lunch at Longhorn's and went and picked up 2 Scooby-Doo ornaments at Hallmark and a new wallet. Spent more money then I probably should have, but sometimes just need something new ;)

I did order the birthday things that Peach Cheap had on their website today and I have been cleaning a little bit each morning in my scrap room before I run off to work (like 5 or 10 minutes). That way it will be ready to go once the overtime ends (after October 15th). So looking forward to scrapping again

Return to “Daily Chatter”