Good Morning Ladies... Thursday 10/4/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies... Thursday 10/4/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Everyone....

So what's on everyone's agenda today?? Work for me, and sadly it's my late day....I don't mind working, it's just watching everyone leave before me is depressing.

I did find out that the job at the DAs office was between me and one other person, and the other person got the job, and she failed to mention that she was pregnant (not that they can hold that against her). This is just hear say, but comes from a reliable source. Apparently the DA made the actual decision, and I didn't even get to interview with him, as he got a phone call during my interview and had to leave. :cry: Oh well, I'll pout for a day or two and then move on....

While Garrett was at the college yesterday I spent most of my day in my scrap room. I literally moved furniture around until I felt like it was a "workable" space for me....now just to hook everything back up (printers and silhouette, etc) and and all the storage containers back where they go! Fun Fun!! I'm determined to scrap before the end of the year!!

I'll also start totalling Septembers challenges tonight and get a winner announced ASAP!. Have a great day ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Ladies... Thursday 10/4/18

Post by Tamara »

Tammy sorry about the job. Isn't that how it always goes. Darn! So glad you are getting your scraproom in place. You still have a couple months before the end of the year so you are good. :D

I took on a sewing battle. I usually just keep my sewing machine up a day or two and complete what I have in front of me. I went crazy yesterday and have more than double what I do in a week. I'm leaving my machine up for a few days and cranking out several. Then I can take a break again. haha We have had some good rain this week and in the night too. I'm staying indoors all day today. It's refreshing to see cooler temps. We have had great weather for the boys outdoor games. another week of games and we get a break.

I've lost four pounds in a little over a week. Hasn't ever happened before but I am loving it. not sure if the increase in my med is helping but I'm also not eating many sweets. hoping this will keep going. it's long overdue!

Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Good Morning Ladies... Thursday 10/4/18

Post by sdwhru »

That sucks about the job, Tammy; what about the other one you had applied for? Good luck with moving things in your scrappy area; I still am always tweaking things it seems

Tamara, sounds like you are doing lots of sewing; what types are you doing?

Return to “Daily Chatter”