It's Sunday - 9/30/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Sunday - 9/30/18

Post by tammyfolk »

. . . and the last day of September. Where on earth is the time going??

Slept in til 8:30 and have been busy getting G around. He's totally exhausted (as too am I) from yesterdays competition but is determined to go to the gym with his friend Kaleb. Who should have been here at 10 to pick him up, but I'm assuming he's dragging as we are.

I moved some furniture in my scrap room yesterday before I left, and now I have to decide how to re-arrange my room. I took on this mission last month or so, but the outcome was in no way workable. So I hooked up my computer and printer and just left it. But as you all know, I've done absolutely NO scrapping and I'm actually missing it. So I think Shawn has agreed to come in here and help me come up with a game plan....

Today will be working on laundry, working in my scraproom, finish Dicte (on Netflix) and prepping for the week ahead....

What's everyone else have planned for the day?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Sunday - 9/30/18

Post by Tamara »

Tammy good luck with your room! It will be so fun to have it workable.
I will be unpacking my bags and pages that I did at the retreat this weekend. I love putting finished pages in my book.
Just put chicken and veggies in the Crock-Pot so dinner will be done easy later today. I have been not feeling good all week so I went off the iron pills and I'm doing much better. Just getting sheets off the bed so I can wash them. Then it's just church and home for the rest of the day.
Hopefully I'll have time to play in the scrap room later.
Happy Sunday!
Last edited by Tamara on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I slept in til almost 10; actually the dogs, hubby and me - it was well after midnight for we made it to bed. Then the doxie and I took a another nap on the couch. Needless to say I have not done anything productive today....
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:49 pm I slept in til almost 10; actually the dogs, hubby and me - it was well after midnight for we made it to bed. Then the doxie and I took a another nap on the couch. Needless to say I have not done anything productive today....
Sounds like rest was productive enough! Good day to catch up on extra zzzzzzz's
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”