Saturday September 29, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

Saturday September 29, 2019

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning Peeps!!

What do you all have planned today?

Slept much better last night. I am leaving here shorty to go back to the retreat. I will be so productive today. All I have to do is my own scrap stuff today. I will be working on lots of cabin pages and Beths pattern challenge today. Excited to do that.
Hope you all have a Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday September 29, 2019

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon!!

I was at the school bright and early this morning selling Candy Grams for after tonights competition. I have to be at the school @ 1:45 to load the bus! I'm chaperoning again tonight! G is on a lunch date at Olive Garden now...

Not much going on at the moment! Packing some things for the 2 hour bus ride there and back! I also got Gs senior pics back today - so I'm weeding through them all....they are soooooooo good and I can't pick a favorite yet!

No scrap plans for me today.....but someday!

Tomorrow I'll be posting the October theme, so be on the lookout for that!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Saturday September 29, 2019

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, hope you are feeling better - iron pills can be difficult to deal with (along with the other medical issues). Tammy, G's senior pics are excellent.

Survived the car test drive, DH's pampered chef party, then got the internet working at our church (the church got struck by lightning sometime in August so the electrical things got fried), came home and took a 30 minute nap. Now I'm working - hopefully so I won't have to work tomorrow :)

Return to “Daily Chatter”