Good Morning Everyone 04/13/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Everyone 04/13/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

So Miss Jackie never left last night, and will be starting her journey this morning. I of course have to work, and this is my late day so I'll be @ work til at least 5:30 pm today.

Dinner with a co worker last night was cancelled as her 4 year old son had to be taken to the ER for stitches in his tongue...apparently he bit right through it at day care yesterday.....so Shawn and I went out to dinner and finished up our Easter stuff for Garrett. When Jackie gets here tonight, we're supposed to finish getting Everlys things, and possibly take her to see the Easter Bunny at the mall (you know, first Easter and all)

I think I'm getting sick now. :shock: so far it's just a bad cough, but I woke up exhausted ans it's taking all of my energy just to go up and down the stairs this morning....

So what's on everyone elses' agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning Everyone 04/13/2017

Post by Beth »

Good morning! No huge plans here today. I need to get Miss Maggie's Easter calendar page done so may work on that today. I always use the material I use for the back drop to make all the girl's bandanas so I want to have them done for Easter. I also got a bunch of plastic eggs and candy to surprise my neighbor's little girls. SO I need to get them loaded up with candy. I am going over Sunday morning to hide them in her yard!

Good news about my neighbor's older daughter that was involved in the accident on our road. They took the monitor out of her skull. The brain swelling is down now. She is still on a ventilator and heavily sedated. They have come down from 100% oxygen to 50% now. The prayers are working...keep praying!

I need to bake something today..lol....maybe do the lemon blueberry muffins again. They were a HUGE hit!

Have a super day!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Busy, busy day here. Getting ready to head out with the hubs in a few minutes. Farmers market from 3-6 pm. I have a few errands I need to run before the market so will have to leave early enough to get those done and set up. Then it's back home to get the dogs fed and settled down.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi everyone! Tammy - sorry you don't feel well. Such a bummer - hope it's not serious.
Beth, it is good to hear positive news about your neighbor!

I am still feeling really horrible. I keep waiting to feel better but it just doesn't happen.
However, I am going to shop today - groceries and a few other things. I'll just go as long as I can go, then come home.
The groceries could wait until tomorrow. Some other things I want to get today because I want to clean off the back porch today and make it habitable.
The weather is nice and it would be good to sit out there sometimes.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Cleaning up the condo cupboards a bit. Adding new pans and silverware. More scrapping today! :D I'm for sure going to run out of adhesive. cleaning up the pages I've finished. organizing my scrap mess :mrgreen:
I made a bad choice yesterday and ate a package of m&ms ;) My blood sugars were pretty high today after being so good all week. And I always wake up feeling a little sick. You would think I would've learned by now. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm going out to dinner tonight with my friend.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:56 am Good morning ladies....

Dinner with a co worker last night was cancelled as her 4 year old son had to be taken to the ER for stitches in his tongue...apparently he bit right through it at day care yesterday....
So odd , daughter works for headstart and was telling me that the class in my town, (she teaches in a different town) had that happen to one of their student yesterday.

I am enjoying a day with no kids home today finally, sorta sad spring break starts tomorrow. I may run away
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Good morning ladies! (It is still morning here for a few minutes)

I scrapped at at all day crop yesterday. Today I am exhausted. I worked on a page kit I got from a local gal who really pulls together a great kit. http://www.laserlady.net/

Today I'm gonna go over to my son's to watch his youngest for a bit. Everett will be napping so it is an easy task.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I've been home for a bit and now I'm heading back over to my son's for dinner. I'm liking them living this close to me.
Leslie

Tiger baseball junkie.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

leslie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:11 pm I've been home for a bit and now I'm heading back over to my son's for dinner. I'm liking them living this close to me.
Oh how I wish my girls were living close! You are a lucky lady!
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Wanda wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:23 pm
leslie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:11 pm I've been home for a bit and now I'm heading back over to my son's for dinner. I'm liking them living this close to me.
Oh how I wish my girls were living close! You are a lucky lady!
It's only a three-four minute walk. They just moved to this house in February.
Leslie

Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”