Thursday 9.20.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday 9.20.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
What's up?

I made five more dish towel dress tops this morning. Just need to press them and sew the bottom on. I'm just weeding through my box of towels that I have, trying not to buy any new ones. I have two full totes of towels and one tote full of fabric. The size of those totes is the large ones that you store Christmas stuff in. I could be here for a while. :lol:
In June the dr. office booked me for my colonoscopy for Dec 19. At the time it was the soonest they could get me in. I could go to the facility by my house and get right in but because I am on oxygen they won't let me. Yesterday they called to tell me that the dr. my appt was with won't be there so they needed to cancel. The next soonest they could get me in was Feb 4, 2019. Hmmm eight month wait. After I told DH he said but then we will have to pay another deductible. I called them back this morning and told them it wasn't my fault that their dr. decided to go on a trip (well that is what I wanted to say.haha) So they put me on a cancellation list for two different hospitals. It's not that I want to do it right away. I'm only a year and a half behind but not my fault. When I went in for my physical at 60 I told the dr. that it was time to do that and she said no you still have two more years. So I went with it and a few months later I get the notice that I am due. Yes that is what I thought. Crazy system. It would be sad if it came back cancer because of their delay.

Guess I'll get back to sewing!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Thursday 9.20.18

Post by tammyfolk »

I work in a doctors office Tamara, and call and schedule these types of appts all the time....it's crazy how many appts get cancelled and rescheduled!! And I totally get the deductible thing!! Thank goodness I had already met mine for the year when I took my fall a couple of weeks ago as the xrays they took alone cost an ungodly amount!!

Woke up pretty sick this morning. Not sure what's going on. Headache, nausea and stomach issues. I did manage to go with G to have his senior pictures taken this morning, but as soon as I got home I took some medicine and climbed in bed....even let him drive himself to school and check himself in. He's really liking the driving and independence. It still scares me to death...

Just got up about an hour ago. Still feeling a bit off, but praying it's just a 24 hour thing as I have a busy next couple of days....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”